In-House Support for Small and Mid-Sized Companies
Many small to mid-sized companies find that it is not cost-effective to employ a full-time in-house attorney to handle the day-to-day legal matters that arise. For such companies, we can provide outsourced general counsel services by handling ongoing general corporate legal matters and coordinating as needed with the client’s other legal specialists, tax advisors, accountants and internal departments.
Founding attorney Bob Rapfogel has worked in-house, handling a publicly-traded company’s corporate governance, securities and other transactional matters. This background gives us the practical perspective and know-how to efficiently provide companies this type of in-house legal support.
Our Outsourced GC Services Include:
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing commercial contracts;
- Drafting employment and independent contractor agreements, equity incentive plans and shareholder and buy-sell agreements;
- Reviewing and implementing corporate governance procedures;
- Drafting company agreements, partnership agreements and bylaws;
- Drafting minutes and resolutions;
- Assisting in corporate restructuring, conversions, dissolutions, mergers and foreign qualifications; and
- Providing ongoing advice on the legal implications of business decisions.
More practice areas: